12: Dating advice in 2021 with Kat Phrasavath
It might be hard to believe, but dating in 2021 could in fact look like meeting your person on Pokemon Go! In this episode of The Commons Podcast, we chat with Kat Phrasavath about her experience dating. She reminds us that respect and good boundaries are priorities for establishing a healthy relationship. Of course, dating will look different for everyone, so whether you are single and ready to mingle, or married, everyone can learn a little something from Kat’s story.
Show highlights include:
- More about Kat’s story.
- What Kat thinks about rules for dating. What’s outdated and what’s not?
- The role of social media in dating today.
- What red flags she looks for in dating.
- How Kat sets boundaries and how they change with the relationship.
Thank you for listening to The Comments Podcast from The Salvation Army’s Caring Magazine, a magazine for people who care. People like you. Get on the list today to get the Do Good Digest with weekly inspiration and each new episode of The Commons Podcast sent straight to your inbox.
- Follow The Commons Podcast on Instagram.
- Are you best suited to join the Fight for Good in disaster relief? Mental health? Social justice? Take our What’s Your Cause quiz and discover where you can make the biggest impact today.
- No matter how hard we try, or how much good we do—it’s his radical, unconditional love that will bring true and lasting goodness to our lives. If you’ve ever stared at the open page, not sure where to start or are wanting to read Scripture in a new way, then this is for you. Get inside the Caring Magazine Scripture Study Collection and find a suite of free, printable Bible studies to guide you through the good Word.
Listen and subscribe to The Commons Podcast now.